The industrial trend of decentral quality assurance increases the importance of automatic and flexible sample handling and cooling systems for testing laboratories. The simultaneous development of continuous thinner PET packages creates the demand to study the after-filling and cooling performance of used PET-packages at various temperatures. The Steinfurth Universal Bottle Manipulator was especially developed to fulfill this requirements.
The Universal Bottle Manipulator is equipped with six individual handling and cooling chambers that can be loaded and started independently. The flexibility of the systems allows not only to program and store different handling procedures for each test chamber, but also to cool each sample chamber with an individual cooling shower.
The included cooling module is able to cool the water down to 5°C.
- Six individual sample Chambers
- Individual programmable handling and cooling procedures
- Process efficient Automation
- Cooling water temperature down to 5°C
- Customizable process to individual simulation parameters.
- Optional extension with Steinfurth Universal Bottle Filling module (for automatic filling at various temperatures)
- User friendly operation via Touch Screen and physical buttons.
- Workload: 25l
- Temperature control: 5°C – ambient
- Appx. Weight: 120 Kg
- Testing chambers: 6
- Water supply: 3-7 bar
- Electric supply: 230V/ 50/60Hz
- Compressed air supply: 5-10 bar
- Neck Diameter: universal
- Max. Sample Diameter: 140mm
- System Dimension: 840 x 1366 x 727mm