In the food & beverage industry, the opening torque of bottles and other containers with twist-off closures is an important quality parameter and vital for customer satisfaction.
For many routine tests, where neither precise reproducibility nor special test procedures are necessary, a manually operated torque measuring device is a sensible and favorable solution. The mobile TS 500 is a simple mechanic torque tester for quick checks on closures or closing machinery.
- The container is hold vertically with one hand and manually opened with the other hand.
- Meanwhile, the reactive torque is monitored and its peak value displayed afterwards.
- In case of using as a checking tool for the closing heads the closure chuck is replaced against a real closure and hold into the closing heads for checking of the torque settings.
- Measuring of the closing torque is also possible.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Automation Level||Manual - analog|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method - Removal Torque, Physical Performance Test Method - Strip Torque|
- Low price
- Suitable as start up tool for torque checks
- Easy handling
- Flexible usage in QC, or Service Dept.