In the food & beverage industry, the opening torque of bottles and other containers with twist-off closures is an important quality parameter and vital for customer satisfaction. For many routine tests, where neither precise reproducibility nor special test procedures are necessary, a manually operated torque measuring device is a sensible and favorable solution.
- The container is fitted to the clamp mechanism and manually opened.
- Meanwhile, the reactive torque is monitored and its peak value displayed and stored afterwards.
- Measuring the closing torque is also possible.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Measuring & Calibration|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method - Removal Torque, Physical Performance Test Method - Strip Torque|
- Precise torque measuring
- Suitable for lab and filling line
- Easy handling
- Robust construction
- PC interface
- Measuring range: 0 … 50 in-lbs, both directions (others on request)
- Accuracy: 0.5 % F.S.
- Resolution: 0.1 in-lbs
- Interface: RS 232 (optional USB)
- Electricity: 240 V, 50 Hz (opt. 115 V)
- Protection class: IP 54
- Dimensions: ca. 300mmx250mmx 60mm(L x W x H)
- Weight: ca. 5 kg / 11 lbs