The PET bottle finish fixture is a means for pressure testing closures. Offering finishes of existing PET bottles, if a pre-form is unavailable. It is designed for use inside the safety tank of the Steinfurth Closure Tester V4. It is made entirely of stainless steel and other water-resistant materials.
- The universal PET holder system, consisting of a set of bottle adapters and pairs of half rings, allows the use with a large variety of bottle finishes.
- The system fits to the PET bottle finish fixture for vacuum tests and Steinfurth’s OPT bottle tests.
- The system is designed to withstand internal pressures up to 16 bar / 232 psi
|Industry||Beverages, Packaging Industry|
|Measurement Categories||Seal security|
|Objects||Bottle mouth pieces|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method - Secure Seal Test, Physical Performance Test Method - Top Load Vent, Physical Performance Test Method - Vacuum Retention|
- Wide range of standard adapters inclusive
- Easy change between bottle finishes
- Flexible usage in different Steinfurth testers
- Easy vacuum and pressure test on closures
- Easy quick connection to pressure source
- Max. pressure: 16 bar / 232 psi
Bottle finish adapter (093 – 2.1)
26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
44, 45, 46, 47, 48
Other dimensions on request