The Tumbling Weight Loss Test determines crown closures, in abrasive wear (based excessive amounts of dust which could contaminate the bottled beverage). A certain number of crown closures is weighted, „tumbled“ and weighted again. The loss of weight is the mass of the generated dust.
The defined abrasion weight is tumbled inside of the sample chamber over a defined period of time and entailing repeatable coating abrasion on the sample closures.
|Industry||Beverages, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Paint/Coating Abrasion Test|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Standardized abrasion test for crown closures
- Repeatable results
- Easy loading of the tumbling chamber
- Standardized movement of the abrasion weight
- Power supply: 230/115V, 50/60 Hz
- Tumbling speed: adjustable
- System components: • Tumbling device
• Sample chamber
• Tumbling container