The Steinfurth Sampler pierces and pressurizes PET and glass bottles and cans. Piercing is performed pneumatically, so there is no need for great manual forces.
The Steinfurth Sampler is suitable for gas analyses (e.g. oxygen, CO2…) and foam stability measurements.
- Place the bottle or can on the pressure plate.
- Adjust the yoke, if not already done, and close the cabinet door. Then switch on the piercing mechanism – the bottle is lifted against the yoke and the bottle closure will be pierced.
- Lower the standpipe into the bottle, and switch on the pressure.
|Industry||Beverages, Packaging Industry|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Automatic piercing system
- Safety cabinet
- Easy operation
- Rugged design
- Adjustable piercing force
- Adjustable pressure
- Pressure range: 0..6 bar / 0..87 psi
- Max. bottle diameter: 120 mm / 4.7”
- Max. bottle height: 340 mm / 13.4”
(Other dimensions on request)