Package testing often requires defined pressure sequences. The IPPS can be programmed with up to 99 different pressure sequences. The programming can be done by the user; special knowledge isn’t necessary.
Once programmed, the pressure sequences can be selected and activated. The duration of a sequence can vary from seconds to months. Repetitions are also possible. Additionally, the IPPS offers the possibility of pressure monitoring: If the actual pressure is out of specification limits, a warning is displayed.
- The container to be tested is connected to one of the pressure output connectors.
- Pressure follows the programmed sequence.
- The IPPS in connection with the Steinfurth Closure Tester are the ideal, save environment for package testing.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Objects||Pressure over time|
|Specifics||Generation of pressure & monitoring|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method - Secure Seal Test, Physical Performance Test Method - Top Load Vent, Physical Performance Test Method - Vacuum Retention|
- Defined pressure sequence with linear or step transitions
- Simple implementation of standard tests
- Pressure monitoring
- Flexible, interactive programming
- Menu-based user interface
- up to 10 pressure output connectors
- Numerical keyboard
- Water separator (for tests with gushing liquids)
- Output pressure: 0 to 10 bar (0 to 145PSI)
0 to 16 bar (0 to 230PSI)
- Input pressure: up to 12/18 bar (174/261 PSI)
- Resolution: 0.1 bar (1.45 PSI)
- Min. step duration: 1 sec.
- Media: Neutral gases