The Shoulder Cart Tester is a testing device designed to support the Can Abuse Resistance Test. The device includes repeated dropping of a specimen weight onto a beverage can. The device includes a can holder for optimal adjusted position during the test and height adjustable impact mechanism with release button.
The Shoulder Cart Tester retracts a support on which the can rests. The impact weight is released and falls down, guided by a pair of parallel steel rods. The movement of the standardized impact weight is triggered by pressing the release button on top of the device.
|Industry||Beverages, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Drop Test / Impact Test|
|Objects||Cans & metal bottles|
|Specifics||Vertical drop test|
|Automation Level||Semi-automatic Machine|
- Pressure supply: 4 bar (58psi) to 10 bar (145psi)
- System components: • Concentric anvil plate for drop test
• Eccentric anvil plate for drop test
- Drop height: 60mm …300 mm
- Can diameter: 45mm … 70 mm