The measuring system TS 95.5 is used to monitor the temperature in bottle washers.
It consists of a mounting (bottle dummy) and a temperature logger. Optional customer specific mountings allow a matching to different temperature processes.
The measuring rate of the logger is adjustable from 1 second upwards. The system accessories (interface/software) that is part of the delivery package enable the optimum evaluation of all recorded data (graphically and in chart form).
Fields of application:
- Bottle cleaning
- CIP processes
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Measuring & Recording|
|Objects||Bottle washing machines|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Test mediums for the HACCP
- Simple graphic evaluation
- Documentation of all temperature marches
- Self-sufficient functioning
- Small build
- Real food stuffs - Stainless steel finish
- Sensor type: PT 100
- Memory: 32000 Measurements
- Measuring rate: 1sec. (programmable)
- Battery life: 2- 3 years
- Accuracy: 0.3°C
- Temperature range: up to 125°C (212°F)
- Pressure range: up to 10 bar (145 psi)
- Protection class: IP 68