In the food & beverage industry, the opening torque of bottles and other containers with twist-off closures is an important quality parameter and vital for customer satisfaction. For many routine tests, where neither precise reproducibility nor special test procedures are necessary, a manually operated torque measuring device is a sensible and favorable solution.
- The container is hold firmly in one hand and the TorqTraQ® device in the other.
- The chuck is carefully placed over the closure and hold perpendicular to the closure and turn firmly counter-clockwise to remove the closure.
- Measuring the closing torque is also possible.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Measuring & Calibration|
|Objects||Bottle closures & seaming chucks|
|Measuring Methods||Physical Performance Test Method - Removal Torque, Physical Performance Test Method - Strip Torque|
- Compact & lightweight
- Application of defined sealing torques possible
- No clamping of the bottle required
- Memory for 250 measurements.
- Ergonomic design
- Capper setup feature (checking of capping heads)
- Automatic switch off
- Freely selectable units of measurement.
- Large measuring range
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Measurement range: 2 to 50 inlbs
- Memory: 250 results
- Interface: USB
- Power supply: rechargeable battery
- Continuous operation: > 5 hrs.