ROTECH MK5 is a brewery standard keg fitted with sensors and a data logger unit.
It is an essential tool for every brewery with keg filling line, large or small. Send it through the line as normal; transfer data to PC or laptop; look at the results on screen and see exactly what is happening inside the keg during every cycle of washing, disinfection and filling.
Without this information, it is almost impossible to know if disinfection treatment is adequate (temperature + contact time + steam quality) - or even if all air has been purged from the keg. Are there any filling or gas problems? - see why; and how to fix.
The ROTECH MK5 removes all doubt or questions. Its powerful friendly software instantly shows the quality and effectiveness of keg disinfection, and any other problems or opportunities for process improvement.
The record from the ROTECH keg is a positive statement of quality - essential for many ISO 9000 procedures and HACCP responsibilities.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Employment||Measuring & Recording|
|Measuring Categories||Pressure, Temperature|
|Specifics||Measuring & recording during the cleaning and filling|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Uses a standard brewery keg (any size or type)
- Extremely easy to use - single button operation, no loose parts
- Powerful Windows - based software with many dedicated keg-line
features - makes analysis simple
- On-screen checks for key parameters - see immediately if out of range
no process knowledge needed
- Removes all guesswork, line can be optimised with complete confidence
- Backed by over 15 years keg line experience
- Used by virtually all major Brew Groups worldwide
- In-keg parameters: 2x temperature, 1x pressure
clamp status, filling level
- Logging frequency: standard 0.5 sec (programmable)
- Memory: 2-3 hours (at 0.5 sec)
- Data transfer: non-contact, infra-red