The quality enhancing properties of carbon dioxide are widely known within the beverage industry. Each beverage has its own specific content of carbon dioxide which taste and flavour are optimally developed. Until now it has been complicated, requiring a lot of time & money to produce beverage samples with individual CO2 content.
The LCS 710 P carbonates individual beverage samples with exactly pre-defined CO2 content. This unit makes it possible to re-produce, easily & quickly samples for analysis.
The versatility of different carbonation settings helps to develop beverage samples for “sensoric” testing, what ensures that customer receive optimally created products.
- An injection probe is pushed into the test bottle. To start, a pressure of approximately 6 bar is gener-ated within the bottle.
- Two defined snift phases are used to remove the air (or other gases) from the package head-space.
- Through a dosing piston an exact pre-defined quanti-ty of CO2 will be added to the liquid. Un-dissolved CO2 will be “re-dosed” until it is ab-sorbed completely by the liquid
|Industry||Beverages, Packaging Industry|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Cost savings during beverage development
- Simple adjustment for different bottle sizes
- Fully automatic function / Menu-driven input of bottle size and CO2 value
- Automatically secured safety cage
- Very good repeatability of results
- Double dosing speed selectable
- High accuracy also with PET bottles and cans ( PET and Can Holder are optional accessory )
- Automatic head space purging with CO2 gas
- Reduced foaming of the beverage samples
- Optimized automatic cleaning program
- Low maintenance effort by of automatic lubrication
- Bottle size (other on request):
Glass: Standard up to 360mm height / 100mm diameter
PET: Standard up to 330mm height / 90mm diameter
- Dosing capacity: 0 to 10 g/l (depending on the temperature and solubility)
- Accuracy: 0.1 g/l
- Max. bottle-pressure: 7 bar
- Electric: 230V / 50 Hz (115V / 60 Hz)
- Dimensions: 560 x 610 x 280mm (W x H X D)
- Weight: 33 kg