Package testing often requires defined pressure sequences. The IPPS can be programmed with up to 99 different pressure sequences. The programming can be done by the operator; special knowledge isn’t necessary. Once programmed, the pressure sequences can be selected and activated. The duration of a sequence can vary from seconds to months. Repetitions are also possible.
The IPPS M+S additionally offers the possibility of pressure monitoring and switching of the outlet valves with the possibility to set warnings in case of pressure monitoring outside of specification.
The container to be tested is connected to one of the pressure output connectors. Pressure follows the programmed sequence.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy|
|Employment||Accelerated monitoring of closure stability|
|Measuring Categories||Pressure, Charge Cycles, Temperature, Time|
|Objects||Soft drinks, beer, wine, food|
|Specifics||Freely programmable reduction of traditional test time by 21 days to 1-2 days|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
- Time saving via automatic operation
- Operator independent pressure generation
- Defined pressure sequence with linear or step transitions
- Simple implementation of standard tests
- Automatic pressure and valve monitoring
- Interactive programming
- Menu-based user interface
- Water separator (for tests with gushing liquids)
- Output pressure: 0 to 10 bar (0 to 145psi)
0 to 16 bar (0 to 230psi)
- Input pressure: 12/18 bar (174/261 psi)
- Resolution: 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
- Min. step duration: 1 sec.
- Media: Neutral gases