Pressure is one of the mostly monitored physical values industrial applications today (in particular in the beverage industry.
The value of pressure details the physical pressure, whilst additionally being able to calculate weight, flow, load, fluid deep and many other valuable parameters. Steinfurth DIGI MANO is the perfect solution for robust, precise and flexible programmable for pressure monitoring.
The DIGI MANO can be simple screwed on every process place. The front membrane guarantees headspace for free pressure transmission.
Customer specific programming makes possible to calculate and display of many pressure based measuring parameters.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Objects||Packed beverages & food|
- high accuracy
- robust, waterprotected housing
- energy saving electronic device
- autark functioning
- food grade sensor membrane
- flexible programming
- selectable measuring units
- stabile, temperature compensated calibration
- long live, powerfull battery
- simple one-button operation
- Measuring range: 0 to 10 bar (typical)
- Resolution: 10 mbar
- Accuracy: 0,1% FS (at 20°C), 0.2% (0 to 50°C)
- Temperature compensation: 0 to 50°C
- Area temperature: -10 to 60°C
- Humidity protection: IP 65
- Material of housing: Polyamide 12
- Pressure connection: G¼ (other on request)
- Weight: ca. 250 g
- Battery: 3,6V Lithium, or 3V CR2430
- Additional outputs: RS 232 (optional)