The Bottle Weight & Capacity Tester (BWCT) measures the volumes of bottles and cans quickly and reliably.
It can handle bottles and cans of all usual shapes and dimensions.
The BWCT automatically positions the specimens, measures the empty weight, collects the total volume and measures the weight at fill point before emptying the specimen bottle or can.
The water is reused, and the water temperature is monitored in order to take density into account.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Measuring Categories||Weight, Volume via Weight|
|Objects||Bottle capacity & filling height|
|Automation Level||Fully Automatic Machine|
|Measuring Methods||Dimensional Test Method - Bottle Dimensions, Dimensional Test Method - Finish Dimensions|
- Quick and accurate measuring of fill volume
- Automatic feeding of up to 15 samples
- User-independent measuring
- Easily operable touch-screen user interface
- LIMS interface
- Easy calibration
- Automatic emptying
- Ethernet connection
- Water saving design
- Measuring range: 20…4300 g (gross)
- Container types: Glass, PET, cans
- Container heights: 100…380 mm
- Container diameters: 45…125 mm
- Fill point (below brim): 0…90 mm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.04 g
- Resolution: 0.01g
- Vertical positioning acc.: +/- 25 µm
- Max. no. of samples: 15