The Steinfurth Bottle Pressure Tester is easily attached to glass bottles with crown closures or PET bottles. It pierces the closure, and the internal pressure can be read from the digital or analogue pressure gauge.
- The Bottle Pressure Tester is equipped with an adapter, which is slipped underneath the crown closure or the PET neck ring.
- At the same time, it aligns the device on the closure. By single-handed operation of a handle, the device is clamped onto the closure. By this, the closure is pierced by a stainless steel needle.
- The internal bottle pressure can be read from the pressure gauge.
- The measuring instrument is available with analogue or digital pressure gauge.
|Industry||Beverages, Food Industry, Pharmacy, Packaging Industry|
|Objects||Packed beverages & food|
- Direct readings of the internal pressure
- Digital or analogue pressure gauge
- Easy operation (single-handed)
- Exchangeable adapters for many bottle types
Low pressure calibrator:
Air pump: up to 10 bar / 145psi
Vacuum pump: down to -850 mbar / -12.3psi
Pressure range: -1…2 bar / -14.5...29psi
-1…10 bar / -14.5…145psi
Medium pressure calibrator:
Integrated hand pump
Pressure range: -1…10 bar / -14.5...145psi
-1…20 bar / -14.5…290psi
-1…25 bar / -14.5…362.5psi
High pressure calibrator:
Screw compressor for pressurizing and fine adjustment
0…200 bars / 0…2900psi
0…350 bars / 0…5075psi
0…700 bars / 0…10150psi
Accuracy: 0.1% FS, within 0...50°C / 32...122°F
Resolution: 7400 steps (0.014% FS)
Battery life: approx. ½ year, permanent operation
Displays: Pressure, temperature, time, unit
Memory: 946 readings (optional 8114)
Interface: RS 232