The Shoulder Cart Tester is a testing device designed to support the Can Abuse Resistance Test. The device includes repeated dropping of a specimen weight onto a beverage can. The device includes a can holder for optimal adjusted position during the test and height adjustable impact mechanism with release button.
The Shoulder Cart Tester retracts a support on which the can rests. The impact weight is released and falls down, guided by a pair of parallel steel rods. The movement of the standardized impact weight is triggered by pressing the release button on top of the device.
|Objekte||Dosen & Metallflaschen|
- Based on ISBT test for cans
- Repeatable results at any test place
- Easy drop height adjustment
- Easy adjustment for different can diameter
- Usable for cans and aluminium bottles
- Easy operation