DH pressure Transmitter on beverages bottle
The Steinfurth pressure transmitter system type DH is a means to measure and record absolute pressures inside closed PET bottles over a long period of time.
It consists of the following components:
• Multiplexer cabinet
• Transmitter hub
• A number of pressure transmitters
• PC software “Pressure Transmitter”
- The pressure transmitters can be screwed onto PET bottle necks instead of a closure. They are normally fitted with MCA-1 thread adapters but can be retrofitted with wide-neck adapters, too.
- Each one has an internal address number by which it is accessed by the PC software.
|Anwendung||Messung & Überwachung|
- Standardised ISBT test for Sport Closures
- Repeatable results at any load machine
- Simulation of human jaw
- Easy adaptation to any load machine
- Safety protected clamping mechanism
- Pressure controlled operation of the jaw mechanism
- ressure range: 0...10 bar abs.
1: absolute pressure
2: temperature of pressure sensor
- Sampling rate: 10 s...86400 s
- Power supply: 220…240 V AC, 50 Hz / 115V AC, 60 Hz (other on request)
- Protection class: IP 67 (transmitters) IP 54 (hub/supply)
- Materials (Transmitters): Aluminium AlMg3 Stainless steel 1.4305 (X10 CrNiS 18 9) POM NBR
- Data export: Text format (can be imported into, e.g. MS Excel)